Friday Five: 10/17 Edition
Your weekly roundup of information security news.
Happy Friday! This week's Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses. Enjoy!
- The encryption debate heats up via WIRED.
- POODLE Alert: Latest in the string of SSL vulnerabilities and not as soft and cozy as the real thing.
- ICYMI: All the latest from the big Apple event this week.
- Big News: We’ve acquired Armor5, read all about it on our blog post.
- Just for Fun: Printers are sent from hell.
One last item from this week - we want to wish a big happy birthday to CEO Ken Levine! Check out his delicious Digital Guardian birthday cake: