Friday Five: 10/3 Edition
Your weekly roundup of information security news.
Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses. Enjoy!
- Hackers plead guilty to stealing Xbox Intellectual Property.
- Interested in data-centric security? Make sure to join John Kindervag of Forrester to learn more.
- Bash Bug keeping you up at night? Check out this ThreatPost article about 2 undisclosed shellshock vulnerabilities.
- String of breaches creates surge for cyberinsurance industry.
- Food for thought: The NSA talks recruiting in the post-Snowden era.