Fortra Takes Gold Once Again at Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
Fortra received top honors in 20 categories, with Digital Guardian winning gold in the Data Leakage Protection category
MINNEAPOLIS (March 15, 2023)—Fortra, a global cybersecurity software and services provider, announced today that it has won gold in 20 categories at the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. This achievement includes the notable honor of being named one of the best cybersecurity companies in North America, a recognition of the organization’s ongoing innovation and growth.
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards highlight the movers and shakers bringing innovative approaches to information security. The global program acknowledges individuals and organizations across 300 highly competitive award categories.
“We are honored that Fortra and its products and services have received these important accolades, which underscores our dedication to being a trusted cybersecurity ally for our customers,” said Kate Bolseth, CEO, Fortra. “We have grown into one of the world’s leading cybersecurity providers, with some of the best minds and leading solutions the industry has to offer. Our comprehensive cybersecurity portfolio offers the breadth of solutions our customers need to address many of today’s challenges. This, backed by first-class services and support, makes us a compelling partner for organizations looking to protect against a wide range of cyber threats.”
Fortra and its products were awarded gold in the following areas:
• Best Cybersecurity Company – Fortra
• Access Control – Fortra’s Core Access
• Anti Malware – Fortra’s Powertech Antivirus
• Anti Phishing – Fortra’s Agari
• Breach and Attack Simulation – Fortra’s Core Impact
• Data Classification – Fortra’s Data Classification
• Data Leakage Protection – Fortra’s Digital Guardian
• Data Security Platform – Fortra’s Data Security Solutions
• Data-Centric Security – Fortra’s Data Security Solutions
• Digital Rights Management – Fortra’s Vera
• Email Security – Fortra’s Advanced Email Security
• Identity and Access Governance – Fortra’s Core Access Assurance Suite
• Managed Detection and Response – Fortra’s Alert Logic
• Phishing Detection and Response – Fortra’s PhishLabs
• Policy and User Management – Fortra’s Tripwire Enterprise
• Privileged Access Management – Fortra’s Core Privilege Access Manager (BoKS)
• Red Teaming – Fortra’s Cobalt Strike
• Secure File Transfer – Fortra’s MFT
• Threat Detection, Intelligence and Response – Fortra’s PhishLabs
• Vulnerability Management – Fortra’s Frontline VM
Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're creating a simpler, stronger future for our customers. Our trusted experts and portfolio of integrated, scalable solutions bring balance and control to organizations around the world. We’re the positive changemakers and your relentless ally to provide peace of mind through every step of your cybersecurity journey. Learn more at fortra.com
©Fortra, LLC and its group of companies. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About Digital Guardian:
Digital Guardian is no-compromise data protection. The company’s cloud-delivered data protection platform is purpose-built to stop data loss by both insiders and outsiders on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. The Digital Guardian Protection Platform performs across the corporate network, traditional endpoints, and cloud applications. For more than 15 years, we have enabled data-rich organizations to protect their most valuable assets with a choice of SaaS or fully managed deployment. Digital Guardian’s unique policy-less data visibility and flexible controls enable organizations to protect data without slowing the pace of their business.
Learn more at www.digitalguardian.com