Friday Five: 9/26 Edition
Your weekly roundup of security and IT news.
Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses. Enjoy!
- And you thought Heartbleed was bad… meet Bash Bug.
- Do we need to be more positive in our discussions about data breaches? Here’s one side.
- Jon Oltsik provides some good insight on the cybersecurity skills shortage.
- We love tips: Check out these five tips for securing trade secrets.
- Get yourself ready: The world preps for the AWS reboot.