Digital Guardian Announces Significant Enhancements to its Global Partner Program
We are excited to announce enhancements to our Synergy Global Partner Program! Our enhancements will offer enriched programs and support to help our partners promote and grow their data protection businesses.
Data protection is one of the fastest growing segments in information security due to the increasing number of high-profile data breaches (see Equifax and Deloitte) and more stringent data protection regulations, such as the GDPR. To keep up with the accelerating demand for data protection solutions, we wanted to strengthen our commitment to channel partners.
Originally introduced in 2015, our Synergy Partner Program established our strong reputation as a channel-led vendor partner. In February of this year, we appointed Marcus Brown as Vice President of Global Channels. With the channel now a part of the Digital Guardian executive leadership team, we are taking our channel business to the next level, giving partners a new set of programs and incentives automated through our partner portal.
Our world-class Synergy Partner Program includes the following new elements:
- Detailed Synergy Partner Program Guide with benefits and requirements as well as separate MDF and Deal Registration Guides.
- Consistency and transparency in engagements through clearly defined, written Rules of Engagement.
- Improved messaging and partner enablement assisting partners to create new opportunities quickly. Sales, Pre-Sales and delivery enablement components will be available online as well as face-to-face.
- State-of-the-art deal registration system with improved opportunity tracking and collaboration.
- Industry leading MDF program with real time on-line requests and tracking.
- Partner Dashboard and Joint Business Planning.
In addition to these Partner Portal enhancements, we have been expanding our dedicated channel team with three new channel managers so far this year in North America as well as EMEA. All aspects of the Synergy Partner Program will be delivered through our fully automated state-of-the-art Partner Portal. To learn more or to join our partner program, please visit our Partners Overview page.