Friday Five: 8/22 Edition
Welcome to the first installment of the Friday Five!
You can look forward to this weekly post featuring curated content from around the web. We’ll cover mainly security news, but also will pepper in broader IT trends and funny things. Enjoy!
- Manufacturers read on… Manufacturing Business Technology presents 5 tips to help protect your Intellectual Property.
- ThreatPost reports on the Community Health Systems breach being an exploitation of the Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability.
- You Go Girl—check out SC Magazine’s list of 2014 Women to Watch.
- IT pros more open to exploring new jobs—even when happily employed—than in the past. Check out the survey results at eWEEK.
- Flappy Bird lovers unite! Flabby Birds creator just launched a new game, Swing Coptors for iOS and Android.