The Real World of Cyber Threat Hunting
In this session Tim Bandos, Senior Director of Cybersecurity at Digital Guardian, will conduct a deep dive into the world of Threat Hunting. He’ll walk you through common threat hunting use cases to give you a better idea of what to look for and what to focus on. This actionable advice has been developed over years of experience by Tim and his security teams to ultimately minimize dwell time for adversaries in your network.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Leverage attributes & metadata of system-related activity to hunt for anomalous behavior
- Find the needle in the haystack and drill down into key events of interest
- Use threat intelligence appropriately when hunting across the enterprise
- Take advantage of open-source tools for maximizing your forensic engagements
- Use our Data Loss Prevention platform to seek out attacks more efficiently.
Take the Next Step
See how Digital Guardian can find and stop the threats no one else can.
This webinar was recorded on August 23, 2017.