HERE'S THE CHALLENGE
As a threat hunter, you are responsible for proactively detecting and seeking out threats within your environment. You analyze all the logs, but identifying anomalous activity across a vast threat surface of millions of events can be daunting. And advanced adversaries keep their attacks hidden, so digging for unknown indicators without a starting point is really difficult. You end up hopping from one tool to another, but in the end, there’s so much ground to cover, stopping every threat is nearly impossible.
HERE'S THE SOLUTION
Digital Guardian protects nearly 6 million endpoints globally. We detect, prioritize, respond to, and remediate all threats. This is all done with one agent and one console, allowing you to consolidate and simplify your security program.
Digital Guardian offers the deepest visibility, the flexible controls and the industry’s broadest endpoint coverage – to stop sensitive data from getting out of your organization.
We begin as soon as you install it, proactively tagging and classifying both intellectual property and regulated data such as PII, PHI, PCI-DSS and GDPR data - all in real-time.
Easily Validate Your Hunches
Identify who did what and build a timeline with the flexibility of pivoting and drilling-down in the investigation workspaces. Quickly share your threat hunting results amongst the team by using the built-in Incident Workflow Tracker.
Access Ongoing Threat Intelligence
Leverage external or internal intelligence feeds, which can be applied to your incident data, for filtering and detecting malicious activity via the DG rules engine.
System, User and Data Event Visibility
The combination of these three events gives context to data movement. This context is key to protecting sensitive data from all threats, internal or external.
Improve the Efficiency of Your Teams
Make all of your teams - InfoSec analysts, incident responders, and threat hunters - much more efficient by providing them with the deepest visibility and context needed to identify and respond to the real threats.
Clearly Communicate Risks
Our powerful data visualization makes it much easier to create reports that enable you to effectively communicate risks to other executives and the board.
Start Hunting on Day One
We make it easy to quickly spot which trends are out of the norm. Pre-configured hunting Workspaces that include analyzing network connections, email attachment/link click activity, rare processes, and much more, guide you to the events that matter for identifying anomalous and suspicious activity.
- Pre-configured hunting Workspaces that include analyzing network connections, email attachment/link click activity, rare processes, and much more, guide you to the events that matter for identifying anomalous and suspicious activity.
- DG offers the industry’s broadest DLP coverage – network, storage, cloud and endpoint - including Windows, Mac, and Linux workstations, identifying both structured and unstructured sensitive files across all platforms.
- Quickly share your threat hunting results amongst the team by using the built-in Incident Workflow Tracker.
- Identify who did what and build a timeline with the flexibility of pivoting and drilling-down in the investigation workspaces.
- Our agent provides the deepest visibility to catch risky or anomalous insider activities that others might miss such as “print screen”, cut/copy/paste, and more.