Digital Guardian Designated a Cyber Catalyst By Marsh
Digital Guardian is excited to share that our Data Protection Platform has been designated a Cyber CatalystSM solution!
The designation comes from Marsh, a leading cyber insurance broker and risk management firm, as part of its inaugural Cyber Catalyst program. With help from Microsoft, Marsh sought to identify cybersecurity solutions that it believes are effective at reducing cyber risk.
As part of the program, Marsh met with eight other cyber insurers, Allianz; AXIS; AXA XL, a division of AXA; Beazley; CFC; Munich Re; Sompo International; and Zurich North America, to judge solutions on six criteria, including:
- Reduction of cyber risk: Demonstrated ability to address major enterprise cyber risk such as data breach, theft or corruption; business interruption; or cyber extortion.
- Key performance metrics: Demonstrated ability to quantitatively measure and report on factors that reduce the frequency or severity of cyber events.
- Viability: Client-use cases and successful implementation.
- Efficiency: Demonstrated ability of users to successfully implement and govern the use of the product to reduce cyber risk.
- Flexibility: Broad applicability to a range of companies/industries.
- Differentiation: Distinguishing features and characteristics.
We’re thrilled that Marsh and the participating cyber insurers have recognized our Data Protection Platform, a solution that for years has enabled organizations to detect and stop data theft from both insiders and external adversaries. It's even more of an honor considering that more than 150 cybersecurity products were submitted for consideration. By combining data loss prevention (DLP) and endpoint detection and response (EDR), our Data Protection Program secures more than 4.5 million endpoints across 50 countries worldwide and can discover, classify and track data movement across PCs, servers and the cloud.
To learn more about the Cyber Catalyst program and the selection process here.