Digital Guardian Wins Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solution at SC Awards Europe 2019
We're excited to share that Digital Guardian won the Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solution at the 2019 SC Awards Europe!
After a busy day on the Infosec Europe show floor, the SC Awards were held yesterday evening at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square. We're thrilled to share that Digital Guardian's Data Protection Platform won the award for the Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solution at the ceremony!
The SC Awards are held twice a year, at RSA Conference in San Francisco in March, and again, during Infosecurity Europe in June. According to SC Magazine, when considering entrants, judges for the awards consider a range of criteria "but especially customer satisfaction – to determine who exemplifies best practice."
Finalists for the Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solution category included:
- Clearswift for Clearswift Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (A-DLP)
- CoSoSys for Endpoint Protector
- Digital Guardian for Data Protection Platform
- Proofpoint for Proofpoint Information Protection
- Symantec for Symantec Data Loss Protection
We’re proud that the judges were able to able to recognize the value in Digital Guardian's data protection platform, a solution that secures more than 4.5 million endpoints across 50 countries worldwide and can discover, classify and track data movement across PCs, servers and the cloud. Digital Guardian is excited to be the only leader in both The Forrester Wave™: Endpoint Detection And Response, Q3 2018 and the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention. This year's awards were judged by an independent group of 18 security experts, including several CISOs, CEOs, and directors.
Head to the SC Awards' website for a full recap of the last night's ceremony and click here to learn more about how our Data Protection Platform can monitor and prevent the theft of sensitive data.
Image via SC Media
The Definitive Guide to DLP
- The seven trends that have made DLP hot again
- How to determine the right approach for your organization
- Making the business case to executives
The Definitive Guide to Data Classification
- Why Data Classification is Foundational
- How to Classify Your Data
- Selling Data Classification to the Business