What Does the GDPR Mean for Global Data Protection? (Infographic)
GDPR enforcement started last year, bringing with it some key changes for enterprise data protection efforts around the world.
The GDPR may be the strictest and most far-reaching data protection regulation ever passed, imposing tight data protection requirements and heavy penalties for non-compliance for any business around the world that collects or process EU resident data. Learn about the GDPR and what you need to do to achieve compliance in our infographic below.
More GDPR Resources from Digital Guardian
Add this infographic to your website for free!
The Definitive Guide to DLP
- The seven trends that have made DLP hot again
- How to determine the right approach for your organization
- Making the business case to executives
The Definitive Guide to Data Classification
- Why Data Classification is Foundational
- How to Classify Your Data
- Selling Data Classification to the Business