Digital Guardian Podcast Episode 13: Navigating the Complex Security Marketplace with Adrian Sanabria
Co-Founder and Director of Research at Savage Security Adrian Sanabria joins our most recent podcast to offer tips to help security buyers cut through the noise while navigating a complex market.
Welcome to Episode 13 of the Digital Guardian Podcast! Special guest Adrian Sanabria joins our hosts Will Gragido and Thomas Fischer to discuss the current state of the security market and how buyers and professionals alike can help increase transparency in the industry. As always, you can listen and subscribe to our podcast via SoundCloud or iTunes to keep up with new episodes every month.
Highlights from this episode include:
- 1:29 - How Savage Security started and what their mission is
- 5:18 - How the business of security gets in the way of actually solving security problems
- 12:08 - The community's role in mitigating FUD
- 16:24 - Adrian's thoughts on the security market's taxonomy issue
- 30:00 - How to make sure third-party solutions aren't introducing extra backdoors into your systems
- 34:25 - The need for more transparency in the security market