Friday Five: 10/10 Edition
Your weekly roundup of information security news.
Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses as we gear up for Columbus Day holiday. Enjoy!
- Your employees did what?: AT&T discloses yet another insider data breach.
- Curious about the future of data protection? Check out this article from InfoWorld talking about DRM’s second take.
- Unable to make it to the Splunk User Conference? Have no fear, eWEEK has a recap here.
- Read up on GE’s vision for the Internet of Things.
- Just for Fun: Our jobs will be taken by robots by 2025.