Podcast: Lessons from Fortune 100 Incident Response
Tim Bandos and Paul Roberts discuss the current state of incident response at organizations along with tips for more effective IR learned from Tim’s tenure at a Fortune 100 manufacturer.
As more businesses come around to the concept that it's a matter of when – not if – a security compromise happens, incident response has become a key focus of security conversations today. Earlier this week director of cybersecurity Tim Bandos sat down with Paul Roberts of the Security Ledger to discuss why companies need incident response, organizational preparedness for security incidents, and best practices for building an incident response function from the ground up.
Listen to the podcast below and check out the full article on the Security Ledger. For more incident response tips, download our new eBook, the Incident Responder's Field Guide.
The Definitive Guide to DLP
- The seven trends that have made DLP hot again
- How to determine the right approach for your organization
- Making the business case to executives
The Definitive Guide to Data Classification
- Why Data Classification is Foundational
- How to Classify Your Data
- Selling Data Classification to the Business